Evo Mini Down Light ODM OEM Plastic Dimmable Commercial Mini Ceiling Recessed LED Down Light
Act as square downlight
Act as customized luminaire configurater
Louva Evo mini module
• UGR<19, glare-free and uniform light.
• Elegant and modular design.
• Easy installation and replacement.
• Up to 135lm/W.
• No flickering, visual comfort
• Office, education, communication area.
• Size: 193x193mm
• Color: Mate White(RAL9016), Mate Black(RAL9005)
• Material Housing: Steel
• Lens: PMMA
• Louver reflector: PC
• Lumen: 1500lm,2000lm
• CCT: 3000K, 4000K, 3000K-6500K tunable
• CRI: >80Ra, >90Ra
• UGR: <19(65°), <22(95°)
• SDCM: ≤3
• Efficacy: Up to 135lm/W
• Wattage: 12W,15W
• Voltage: 200-240V
• Frequency: 50/60Hz
• THD: <15%
• Lifespan: 60000H(L90, Tc=55°C)
• Warranty: 5 years
• Operating: -35~45℃
• Back cover
• Led source
• Lens: Darklight optical design
• Fronted cover: Resonable lumen output per louver unit
• amphenol connector
In optics: The led lighting source of downlight equipped with convex mirror and grid optical design. Due to this,led lighting sources can be invisible.Shine uniformly can improve the quality of lighting and level of products.
The back cover is made of aluminum, which has good heat dissipation, doesn’t damage the light source with long lifespan, 50000h.
• Optimal brand driver like Tridonic, Osram;
• High-quality light source such as samsung, Junfei etc;
• Energy-saving, Up to 135lm/W;
• Five-years warranty;
• Application:office, institution, education, etc
General safety information:
1. Risk of fire or electric shock.Led Retrofit kit installation requires knowledge of luminaires electrical systems. If not qualified,do not attempt installation. Contact a qualified electrician.
2. Turn all power off before installing, servicing, or performing routine maintenance upon this equipment. The wire of luminaire must be correct connected with positive and negative output anodes of led driver before turn on.
3. Risk of fire or electric shock.Keep combustible and other materials that can burn away from luminaire. At least 75cm vents at least around the luminaire.
4. Do not install luminaire in damaged or deformed ceilling.
5. Ceilling less than 10mm should not be installed.
6. Please don’t paint any in the surface of the luminaire.
1. Drill a suitable hole on the ceiling,as shown.
2. Wire the main power, after finished wiring.
3. Up press spring on the fixture body to install the light into the hole.
4. Installation finished.