High efficacy LED panel light 140lm/w
High efficiency LED panel light
1.Standard UGR<22 and advanced version UGR<19 with prismatic diffuser.
2.Uniform and pure light output for different lighting applications.
3.High light efficiency reach to 140lm/W.
4.Simple and elegant design,excellent heat sink and highest quality in panel lights family.
5.Premium LED panel with a wide range of models and dimensions adapted for all applications.
6.Recessed,surface-mounted and pendant installation,easy installation and replacement.
Normal aging process:
Strictly control every step of manufacturing lighting fixtures,and every step of material delivery,production,aging,packaging,etc., is strictly implemented in accordance with the standards,and high-quality products are submitted to customers.
● Office & Education:offices areas,meeting room,libraries,classrooms
● Retail & Hospital:checkout areas,retail store,Hospital corridor,patient room
Services that can be supported:
Pre-sales service: luminaire specification, IES report, high resolution photos, physical drawings, product certificates (CE, ROHS), online video inspection samples, etc. After-sales service: If the lamp breaks down during the warranty period under normal use, we can provide repair service or restocking service, but all transportation costs incurred are borne by the buyer.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALL ATION
1. Consult a qualified electrician to ensure correct branch circuit conductor.
2. The product should be installed and operated by a qualified electrician or technician in accordance with relevant local codes.
3. Risk of electric shock. Ensure that main power source is off when wiring or soldering the sections of the product.
4. Before installing this fixture or doing any maintenance, make sure to turn off the power supply at the circuit breaker or fuse box.
5. Check to make sure that all fixture connections have been properly made and the fixture is grounded to avoid potential electrical shocks.
6. Do not handle energized fixture when hands are wet, when standing on wet or damp surfaces, or in water.
7. Designed for use in 220V~240V, 50/60 Hz protected circuit, supply wire.
Please read this entire manual to fully understand and safely use this product.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Please visit our website the most recent user guide versions.